Thursday, March 10, 2016





Title: IllicitAuthor: Sierra RayneCover Designer   CORMAR COVERS Genre: Contemporary RomanceRelease Date:  March 15, 2016


Special Release Price Only 99 cents and Free on KU Available on Amazon only. 


ADD TO GOODREADS



Cindy ~


My stepdad, Jim, was an amazing man. Perfect, except with him came his son – 

the Devil. Life was wonderful until Shane showed up. I’m always in control unless

he’s around. He has a way of unraveling me to the point that I’m a twisted mess –

just like him. I’ve managed to stay away from Shane most of my adult life, until Mom

and Jim’s death. Their last request makes that impossible now. My life will never be

the same after this journey with my cocky, arrogant stepbrother.



Shane ~


When Dad married Barbara, life slapped me in the face with Cindy – the princess.

She liked to sit on her pedestal and look down on the rest of us. Where I'm easy 

going, she's a control freak. We’ve spent our whole lives avoiding each other, now

we’re forced to spend time together to fulfill our parent’s last request. I was 

determined to make the best of it for my Dad and Barb. Being near her is even harder

than I imagined, because I want her—and it’s driving me mad. This trip could be the

most important thing I’ve ever done in my life, it’s what our parents wanted for us . . .

but I’m not sure they wanted this.

****** Two people on a journey from the heart. Will this change their lives forever or 

will it completely destroy what little relationship they have left?


Complete standalone novel with a HEA

Material contains adult content, not suitable for readers under the age of 18.








US AMAZON LINK









No comments:

Post a Comment