Wednesday, March 23, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ and REVIEW(s) - B.L. Berry's AN UNFORGIVEABLE LOVE STORY

AnUnforgivableStoryEbook (1)


TITLE: An Unforgiveable Love Story
AUTHOR: B.L. Berry



COVER DESIGN: Najla Qamber
RELEASE DATE: March 22, 2016
 

SYNOPSIS

Love is
patient. Love is
kind. Love is UNFORGIVABLE. She wanted to forget her past. He wanted to change the course of his future. She was everything he never knew he needed. He became her unexpected. Everything was perfect. Until ...
  
   
AULS.Teaser6.v1

BUY LINKS


   


REVIEWS


We don't always do dual reviews, but both Christina and Patti are big fans of B.L. Berry's work, and she graciously let us each review this story with ARCs. The text of our reviews is listed here. We'll be posting the reviews individually at  Goodreads and Amazon.

[Christina]

Amazon/Goodreads rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination rating: 10/10

This is undoubtedly one of the best mind f*cking books I've read in a long time. I fell in love with the characters, especially Elyse, was rooting for them all while I had a nagging suspicion something wasn't right. Just when I thought one major event was about to occur BL Berry ripped my heart from my chest, threw it on the ground, did the Macarena on it, gave it a nice spit shine and placed it back where it belonged. Please, don't let that scare you away though. This is a love story, you just go through many twists and turns as you ride this roller coaster! I find myself hoping we get a follow up book, I need to know where these people go!



[Patti]


Amazon/Goodreads rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination rating: 9.8/10

B.L. Berry skillfully crafts characters who make me feel. Sometimes, they make me love them. Other times, they make me hate them. Even within the same story, I've run the gamut of emotions. The key here is that she can inspire an emotional reaction, and for that alone, I can't possibly give a book less than three stars. Whenever I can also say that a book sweeps me into its world, that boosts its rating, as does the ability to keep me engaged. In this book, it was all of the above. My tiny dock of two tenths on the IPI 10-point scale is for the bit at the end from Simon. I wasn't sure whether I was being invited to feel empathy toward him, but I didn't. Maybe it's the cynic in me, or maybe that was the point. It's one of the things I love about B.L.'s work, personally, but I also felt like I could have done without his words. Okay, I think it's the selfish person in me who wanted a high note as the finale, but that was a cold bucket of water on getting the ending I longed to have from the beginning. In any case, on the five-point scale, this is a true 5-star read every day of the week. But this is an honest review, so I have to give those two cents. I can't wait for whatever B.L. does next!




GIVEAWAY

$20 Amazon Gift Card & Signed paperback of An Unforgivable Love Story
 
 
Direct Link:
   

BOOK TRAILER

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p576/blberrywrites/An_Unforgivable_Love_Story_Reveal_zps7rghv53j.gif


AUTHOR BIO

BL Berry grew up telling lies. Eventually, those lies turned into elaborate stories and when she grew older she started writing them down. When she's not hiding behind her computer writing, you can find her spending time with her family or catching up on her favorite TV shows. Rumor has it she'll sleep when she's dead. Residing outside of Kansas City, she lives with her husband, two children and black pug. Each day her family thanks the makers of e-Readers, because without which they would be living amongst stacks and stacks of romance novels. Conversely, each day B.L. Berry thanks the makers of e-Readers for hiding her book-hoarding tendencies.
 

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS

Newsletter signup link: http://bit.ly/1zCPOPr




cropped-SSFprLogo3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment