Wednesday, July 1, 2015

REVIEW - L.J. Shen's TYED


Author: L.J. Shen
Book: Tyed
Publication Date: July 1th, 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance





BOOK SYNOPSIS


Rock bottom has built way more champions than privilege has. 

Blaire, an underachieving college student with zero prospects and a ton of issues (hey, being the less-successful twin of a gorgeous supermodel would totally do that to you) needs something from Ty. 

Mixed Martial artist Ty, a soon-to-be Welterweight champion of the Xtreme Warrior League and the hottest guy in the Bay Area, wants something from Blaire. 

But Ty has a secret. 
And Blaire can barely even handle his truths. 

Life is about to throw a few knockout punches at both of them. Can they handle the pain? 

Tyed is a standalone novel.





REVIEW

Anita

Amazon Rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination Rating: 10/10

So, I usually cringe at these sport types because all of them are just so bloody difficult and whoring is not my thing when it comes to reading books. Having said that, this is totally not the case. Tyler is amazing and sweet even though his taste in woman leaves a lot to be desired. He's a troublemaker and he has a lot of baggage, but Blaire isn't the regular sweetheart in this either. They both make mistakes, but reading them getting past those mistakes and making it work is what truly makes it special. Because even though at times it made me curse them out in my head, I still love them like they're my own. 

So, for a debut novel I really applaud L.J. Shen for writing this amazing book and I'm looking forward to reading more of her work. Good job!!!

Also, my favorite qoute of the book is: "Going into this with eyes wide open, and yet, somehow I feel completely blind." It stands for a lot of things in life, not just love. Going through life is mostly one blind moment after another, keeping fate that we'll get where we're heading without much damage.




BUY LINKS

AMAZON US     AMAZON UK     AMAZON AU     AMAZON CA





AUTHOR BIO

Writer, reader, blogger, idiot.

I'm addicted to books, coffee, kickass music, UFC fight nights, chocolate, summer and the scent of my husband's pillow. 

I live in NorCal with my small family and chubby cat and believe in karma, world peace and that Charlie Hunnam was created to make my eyes happy.

I'm always happy to talk to new people. Feel free to talk to me on my Facebook page.

Other links:   Goodreads   Amazon   Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment