Friday, December 27, 2013

Only One is Officially DONE!

That's right. If you didn't already know, Only One was officially published to Kindle last Saturday. It was uploaded to Nook just after that and is now finally available on Kindle, Nook and on Amazon for print. I also uploaded Back to December to Nook. I have no idea if people are really purchasing it there yet, but for all my Nook-owning fans, it's available. And for a few more days, at least, both books are on sale. Back to December is $0.99 and Only One is $1.99 until January 1st. I'm waiting on word about an upcoming contest for which my books are part of a prize package, so once I hear the details, I'll post in the various spots.

Links:

Amazon: Back to December (Kindle and print)
                 Only One (Kindle and print)

Nook: Back to December
            Only One



No comments:

Post a Comment